Skip to main content

40-core Apple Silicon to power upcoming Mac Pro, new Mac mini also in the works

 40-core Apple Silicon to power upcoming Mac Pro, new Mac mini also in the works


The Mac Pro has been rumored to be up to twice as small as its predecessor but now we have some intel on its internals. Two versions of the device will be available - one with a 20-core and another with a 40-core chip, while the GPU will behave either 64 or 128 cores. Codenamed 2C-Die and 4C-Die, the new Mac Pros will adopt 16 and 32 high-performance cores with being power-efficient ones for lower loads.

As for the Mac mini, the device is expected to offer a significant upgrade over the existing one. It will reportedly use a 10-core CPU and either 32 or 64 GPU cores. The chassis will add two more ports on top of the existing two and support up to 64GB of RAM.

The source adds that the high-end Mac mini project is still in its early stages and could be pushed back or scrapped altogether. Updating its larger iMac with an Apple Silicon is in the pipeline as well but no details have surfaced so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FOR - MORE - UPDATES - JOIN - OUR - WHATSAPP - GROUP


OR - MAIL - US - AT :-






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

  1. 40-Core Apple Silicon To Power Upcoming Mac Pro, New Mac Mini Also In The Works >>>>> Download Now

    >>>>> Download Full

    40-Core Apple Silicon To Power Upcoming Mac Pro, New Mac Mini Also In The Works >>>>> Download LINK

    >>>>> Download Now

    40-Core Apple Silicon To Power Upcoming Mac Pro, New Mac Mini Also In The Works >>>>> Download Full

    >>>>> Download LINK Vc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WhatsApp Says that It Banned Over 2 Million Accounts in One Month to Prevent Harmful Behaviour

 WhatsApp Says  that It Banned Over 2 Million Accounts in One Month to Prevent Harmful Behaviour WhatsApp says that it banned 20 lakh accounts between May 15 and June 15, 2021, to try and prevent harmful behavior. In its first transparency report, published under the new Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, the company revealed that it had banned 20,11,000 accounts in this one-month period. The Facebook-owned messaging platform identifies Indian accounts through the +91 country code of the mobile number used to register. It also added that India alone accounts for 25 percent of all the accounts banned in the world. WhatsApp  published the first edition of its intermediary guidelines report on Thursday, and in this, the company highlighted its own actions to prevent harmful behavior. "Our top focus is preventing accounts from sending harmful or unwanted messages at scale," WhatsApp said in its report that it ...

POCO X3 GT specs confirmed officially ahead of July 28th launch

 POCO X3 GT specs confirmed officially ahead of July 28th launch T he POCO X3 GT is said to be similar to the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. HIGHLIGHTS POCO X3 GT launch date is set for July 28th. The brand has confirmed that the POCO X3 GT will feature the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC and 67W charging speed. Key specs also include a 6.6-inch LCD, 64MP triple rear cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery. POCO just launched the  POCO F3 GT  in India and the brand is preparing to announce the  POCO X3 GT  in Malaysia. POCO will launch the POCO X3 GT on July 28th at 08:00 PM GMT (01:30 AM IST). According to various tips, this phone will remain  similar to the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G . Still, there was no official confirmation regarding the POCO X3 GT specifications. Well, POCO has now  shared  a poster revealing details regarding the processor and the charging speed of the POCO X3 GT. Let us have a look. POCO X3 GT processor and charging speed revealed officially Accordi...

Facebook, WhatsApp Urge Delhi High Court to Stay CCI Notice into Privacy Policy Matter

  Facebook, WhatsApp Urge Delhi High Court to Stay CCI Notice into Privacy Policy Matter Facebook and WhatsApp on Monday urged the Delhi High Court to stay the Competition Commission of India (CCI) notice asking them to furnish certain information in relation to a probe ordered by it into the instant messaging app's new privacy policy. A vacation bench of Justices Anup Jairam Bhambhani and Jasmeet Singh said it will pass an order on the application. During the hearing, the bench said since it was sitting on a vacation bench, it did not want to delve into the merits of the matter even as the main petitions are pending before a bench headed by the Chief Justice. WhatsApp Privacy Policy Probe: Delhi High Court Seeks CCI Stand on Inquiry “We will pass an order. The matter will be listed on July 9 (the date already fixed for the main petitions),” the bench said. The case relates to the appeals of  Facebook  and  WhatsApp  against a single judge order dismissing their...